How do I add an LTI tool to a site as an admin?
Go to External Tools.
Select the External Tools link from the Tool Menu in the Administration Workspace.
Select a tool from the drop-down list.
Note: Only previously installed tools will appear in this list. If the LTI tool you would like to add does not show up in the list, you need to install the LTI 1.1 or LTI 2.x tool first.
Enter the site information and save.
- The Site ID is required.
- The Tool Title is also required.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for the tool.
- (Optional) Specify the Tool Order for the tool.
- (Optional) Check the box to Protect Launches.
- (Optional) Specify Custom Parameters if desired.
- (Optional) Check the box to Add Site Link. This will place a link to the tool in the destination site's Tool Menu.
- Click Save to save your settings.